The EUPATI Expert Training Course is an exciting and unique opportunity offering patient advocates expert-level training in medicines research and development, specifically tailored for them. The certificate course will be a mixture of online and face-to-face education modules over a 13-month period, beginning September 2014.
• The major part of the teaching will be delivered via distance e-learning.
• It is expected that successful candidates commit 150-175 hours for the e-learning.
• In addition, candidates should commit to attending two face-to-face meetings that will take place in Barcelona, Spain therefore 8-10 days (including travel)
o 30 March to 3 April 2015
o 14 to18 September 2015
• Full scholarship with travel, accommodation and food expenses for the face-to-face meetings met by the EUPATI project.
• The full training is provided in English language.
• As a outcome of completing the EUPATI Training Course the aim is for new Patient Experts to actively participate in medicines research and development processes in different roles.
On this page: http://www.patientsacademy.eu/index.php/en/edu you will find:
• a detailed "Guide for Applicants" describing the subjects covered in the course, the methodology and timelines, how to apply, application deadlines and how we choose participants.
• a list of frequent questions & answers about the EUPATI Expert Training Course
• the application form, which needs to be filled in completely by 20 April 2014.
Healthcare professionals who wish to be part of a unique network, providing access to up-to-date, accurate and validated information about clinical research.
Investigators and study staff who wish to be part of a unique network, in order to stay abreast of clinical trials taking place in Luxembourg and who are willing to further develop their competencies.