This GCP annual session has been held with success! The advanced Training for Experienced Investigators and Research Teams has reached a total of 53 participants with 32 external attendees.
30 participants attended the basic session with 20 attendees outside LIH.
Many topics have been discussed such as:
• An Update on GCP requirements for investigators under the ICH-GCP new version E6R2
• How to handle risks in a clinical trial?
• Relevance of the Informed Consent Process for minimisation of the risk of low patient recruitment and retention
• How to improve the Informed Consent Process at the site?
• Essential tools in clinical trial organisation
• How to better organise the clinical trial at my site?
Healthcare professionals who wish to be part of a unique network, providing access to up-to-date, accurate and validated information about clinical research.
Investigators and study staff who wish to be part of a unique network, in order to stay abreast of clinical trials taking place in Luxembourg and who are willing to further develop their competencies.